This section contains forms for DIFI members to submit during the year leading up to the Festival. All of the forms are in PDF format and can be printed off with Adobe Reader and filled in manually. Many of the forms can also be saved and filled out right on your computer and returned to us either as an email attachment or physically mailed/brought in. Some require signatures, so must be printed off and filled in manually.
Please place your filled-in forms in the folders by the door and initial the proper square on the form so we at least have some sort of record that the form was submitted. If you are emailing the form in, please email it to email@example.com.
The Membership Form is also on the DIFI home page, while the Ambassador forms are in that section of the web site.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegate Form – Required – all your contact information
- Committee Sign-up – Required – passed out at the meeting
- Nominations for Honorary Chair
- Booth Fees, if not already paid
- Booth Space Order Form – Required – just the size, shape and activities, so we can get an early idea if there will be major problems
- Sub-leasing Form – Required – must print and sign this form
- Main Stage Questionnaire – Required if performing – Cheryl will also be contacting all the groups for this information
- Interactive Stage Questionnaire – Required if performing – Cheryl will also be contacting all the groups for this information
Just fooling. There’s usually no meeting in December. Happy Holidays and best wishes for a good New Year!
- Annual Dues, if not already paid as part of last year’s invoices
- Worker/Entertainer Ticket Request Form – Required – so Jim can get his scheduling started and tickets ordered
- Beer/Wine Seller’s Form – Required for those selling alcohol – so Wayne can get the license and insurance started
- Food and Beverage Form – Required for those selling food, details are optional and may be used for advertising
- Kitchen Use Form – Required for those using the Convention Center kitchen
- Recycle/Trash Can Request Form
- Facilities Order Form – Required, for electric, chairs, tables etc so electricians and supplier Tradeshow can start their planning (pdf fillable Facilities Order Form)
- Cultural Form (new) – Required for ALL groups
- Final Booth Layout Form (sample) – Required – 2 copies, one for the Health Department and the other for Tradeshow.
- Move In/Move Out Form – Required to schedule Convention Center parking slots for loading and unloading.
- Youth Ambassador Application
- Main Stage Que Card – so the announcer doesn’t have to ad-lib while you’re coming onto the stage
- Main Stage Music Instructions – along with the music (below) if there’s something they should know about
- Music for the Main Stage – so Cheryl has enough time to make sure it works, can be in almost any format, i.e. mp3’s, can email to email@example.com
- Montgomery County Food License – they will be there presenting the rules and will have forms available, or you can get the form ahead of time at their web site
- Lighting Request Form – so the stagehands don’t have to guess at how you want your main stage performance lighted
- Money from the Pre-Sale Tickets – Required – at the front office the Thursday before the Festival opens, ONE check or cash, made out to DIFI, not made out ahead of time or the office will have a fit.
- Evaluation Form – if there’ something you want to make sure we know of.
- Ideas for next year’s theme – so people can think and purchase over the summer.